Monday, August 30, 2010

Limited Resources and unlimited wants and needs

Their was once a trade off I had to do and that was when I had to go to the movies when the opportunity cost is the money and the time, when i could have just bought it on bootleg and not have to pay eight dollars or wait in the long line. Well i felt like i wouldnt go to the movies next time when a new movie comes out.

The business owner would have to choose a good spot were people would always be in the area. they must have a product in which they know that they can make a profit off of such as the goods, and also a responsible owner.

I could see myself as a entrepreneur who make the decisions about the goods because you wouldnt want your business to work and not go out of business or not have enough goods so I would be the one to make sure everything is going good.


I feel that majority of the standards i know and their are some issues i may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment